Sunday 10 April 2016

Author website transition

First seen on the Space Trash Blog.

… boldly going where no reader has gone before.

Today officially marks the day when I change over all my various links and redirects to the cool, new, jcsteelauthor.com author website. Well, that’s the plan. In real life, it’s going to take a few days of thinking I’m done, remembering I forget such-and-such a site, and going into a flurry of profile editing.

WordPress was a new learning opportunity for me, and a new learning opportunity for my neighbours as I explored my vocabulary of profanities through WordPress’s purportedly user-friendly, simple, and intuitive user interface.

However, after a four-week learning curve, welcome to my new author website. I hope you like it, and I hope you find out new and fascinating things about the Cortii and Wildcat Cortia in particular.
There will be more links coming over the next few weeks, most especially a contact form. There is also an e-store in the works to supplement the links to all the third-party retailers where you can pick up a copy of the Cortii novels – and of course, MOAR blog posts.

In the meantime, enjoy the site, and if you want to chat, come and find me on any of my social media networks!

No comments:

Post a Comment